Park Shelter Rentals
Knoxville Parks & Recreation Department offers 13 shelters that may be reserved for an upcoming event, such as a birthday party, family outing, business lunch, etc.
Click the link below for a list of rentable shelters, address, nearby amenities, capacity, and rental rates.
Click for a list of shelters available to reserve.
Reservation Fees: $40-$50 for a 4-hour reservation (depending on size of shelter). $10-15 additional per hour, if needed. Outdoor Shelter Rental Terms & Conditions [PDF]
How to reserve a shelter: click to visit our reservation website. For assistance, please call 311 or click "help"on the registration website. To reserve a shelter at Lakeshore Park, please visit www.lakeshoreparkknoxville.org
Park & Park Shelter Rules:
- Park hours are dawn till dusk, seven days a week, year round
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed in parks
- Park grills may be used to prepare food. Please dispose of ashes properly. Do not dumps ashes on the ground.
- No animals allowed on park grounds unless on a leash or in a dog park.
- Place all trash in trash receptacles.
- Please leave picnic shelter and park grounds in good conditions before you leave.
- No open fires
- Unless rented or youth recreational sports activities are occurring, all shelters are available on a first come, first served basis.